Stranice

Wednesday 24 May 2017

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY
-24th May 2017 -

Favorite Minor Characters

1. Nikolai Lantsov
- The Grishaverse -

My love for this boy knows no bounds. Some of you might argue that he isn't a minor character but since he appears in Crooked Kingdom. I count him as a minor characters. Yass the law is hard but it also flexible :D

2. Eddie Castille 
- Vampire Academy and Bloodlines -

He is from the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead and I don't know why but he came to mind. I remember him as this sweet and loyal guy.

3. Charlotte Fairchild
- The Infernal Devices -

Badass lady who had to stand up for herself and the people she cared for. Natural leader I say

4. Nesta Archeron
- A Court of Thorns and Roses -

Some people are annoyed by Nesta but not me. I love how she is stubborn and angry most of the time. No one dares to mess with her and that's what I admire about her

5. Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano
- Heroes of Olympus - 

Another badass lady that knows how to slay her enemies. I hope we see more from Reyna in the upcoming The Trials of Apollo books.

No comments:

Post a Comment