Stranice

Wednesday 15 March 2017

The Literary Dinner Party Tag

 The Literary Dinner Party Tag

So I have found another fun book on ... And these tags where you have to pick characters are my favorite. So send them my way, I'll gladly do them.

1. One character who can cook/likes to cook
 The first person that came to my mind is Christian Ozera from Vampire Academy. I remember him taking a cooking class with Rose in one book.
Christian: *enters room with food* *sees whole room destroyed* *slowly backs away*

2. One character who has money to fund the party
For this one, I pick Cleo Bellona from Falling Kingdoms because she's royal and I think she would probably fund a party. All the other rich characters that I can think of might not want to xD

3. One character who might cause a scene
There are so many drama queens in the books that I read.xD I pick Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices. For those of you who have read TID, just remember the epilogue and what he did at a certain wedding.

4. One character who is funny/amusing
I pick Scorpius Malfoy from The Cursed Child. I laughed at so many of his comebacks in the book and I think he would get along with everyone.

5. One character who is super social/popular
I choose Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments. She is badass and I think she'll make sure that everybody behaves, especially Will XD

6. One villian
One villain I definitely want to know more about is The Darkling from the Grisha Trilogy. However, I don't think he would fit in this group of people that I invited. Oh well, he is gotta deal with it.

7. One couple – doesn’t have to be romantic
I choose Percy and Annabeth. They are one of my favorite OTPs and I just really want them at this dinner party even if they weren't a couple.

8. One hero/heroine
I pick Sydney Sage from Bloodlines mainly because she and Annabeth would get along great. Probably talk about architecture all the time.

9. One underappreciated character
Nikolai freaking Lantsov from the Grisha trilogy. The amount of love I feel for him is ucomparable to anybody else's. I just love him so much!

10. One character of your own choosing
I choose Mustang from Red Rising because I adore her and she would fit in with Annabeth and Sydney. Badass intelligent women at my dinner party, what more could you ask for?

This would certainly be an interesting dinner party. I can feel all the tension coming from some of the guys, particulary The Darkling and Nikolai. However, I think that the girls would get along just great. They would probably just roll their eyes at the guys and return to their own conversation. By the way, I just love the image of them sitting at the table, discussing various topics, ignoring the guys xD

No comments:

Post a Comment