Stranice

Sunday 12 March 2017

You're Not Good Enough Book Tag

So I saw this super fun tag on DreamlandBookBlog and I decided to do it too. I'm so excited! :D

This book tag was created by Beccathebookreviewer and ReadLikeWildfire on Youtube. The link to their video is here

Basically, what you have to do is write 30 characters' names on separate pieces of paper and put them in a container. You draw two names and decide which character you pick for the question, the other the will not be good enough for the question. 

Let's begin!

1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?

Sydney Sage (Bloodlines) vs. The Darkling (The Grisha Trilogy)

Obviously Sydney Sage, she is a genius that knows, I think 5, languages. She'll slay the contest! However, I am not saying the Darkling is stupid. For all I know he could suck at spelling, he is that mysterious xD
 

2.Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?

Emma Carstairs (The Dark Artifices) vs. Kaz Brekker (Six of Crows)

I probably shouldn't have written the characters' names before reading the questions. Almost all characters are capable of killing someone *cries*. Look now what it has gotten me into. I am choosing Kaz because once Kaz wants you dead, you'll be dead. Now I only have to escape Emma freaking Carstairs. Fun *gulp*. *runs*

3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette an you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?

Waylan (Six of Crows) vs. Alex Fierro (Magnus Chase)

Waylan may be cute but I don't find him particulary appealing personality wise and Alex is simply badass, so I'll give her the rose. Let's hope she doesn't decapitate me xD
 

4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?

Gansey (The Raven Cycle) vs. Darrow (The Red Rising)

I think both of them would actually do it but since Darrow has gone through a similar thing and has better odds *wink* *wink* of winning them, I choose him. My poor baby Gansey should't have to suffer anymore!  
 

5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?

Dorian Havilliard (Throne of Glass) vs. Sevro (The Red Rising)

That's what I get for picking only faves. I am such an idiot. Now, who am I gonna eat? *shudders* I pick Dorian simply because he is cleaner than Sevro *shudders again*. And Sevro is actually not bad to hang out with. Maybe he can find food and I don't have to eat Dorian? 

6.You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?

Lysandra (Throne of Glass) vs. Adelina (The Young Elites)

Oh, this is an easy one. I choose Lysandra because she's got a badass power that can help me. Not that Adelina doesn't but Adelina is scary and Lysandra is a nicer person and more social. We would gossip all day long. xD

7.You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?

Jem Carstairs (The Infernal Devices) vs. Annabeth Chase (PJO)

I think that Jem has always been the quiet type so I'll fire him. But I feel extremly guilty because it's Jem. :( I don't he would be mad though for too long.
 

8.You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?

Tessa Gray (The Infernal Devices) vs. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles)

Tessa obviously, no doubt about it. She is a huge bookworm just like me. She'd understand the pain. 

9.Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?

Magnus Damora (Falling Kingdoms) vs. Celaena (Throne of Glass)

I think they both would be but Celaena more than Magnus. Because Celaena is more charismatic and open whereas Magnus is cold and withdrawn.

10.The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?

Simon Snow (Carry On) vs. Feyre (ACOTAR)

I think that Simon is the type of person who forgets people's birthdays. He seems so lost all the time and confused. xD
 

11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would most likely be?

Nico di Angelo (PJO) vs Kvothe (The Kingkiller Chronicles)

Kvothe is an actor and has read many books in his universe. I think he would be a calm, reserved booktuber, very critical. Probably with a huge collection of classics.

12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately you can only invite one person, who would you invite?

Kat (Lux) vs. Apollo (The Trials of Apollo)

I pick Kat because, let's be honest, Apollo would only talk about himself and be annoying xD With Kat, on the other hand, I can talk about books which will be great.

13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?

Ash (The Iron Fey) vs Gwen (The Gemstone Trilogy)

Ash! No complaints from me xD Probably my favorite question. It's hilariously phrased.

14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?

Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy) vs. Adrian Ivashkov (Bloodlines)

For those of you who don't know, they are actually from the same universe. And I think that Rose would be too busy to bother with text messages. She works 24/7, she ain't got time for texting. 
 

15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by..who?!

Magnus Chase (Magnus Chase) vs. Mustang (Red Rising)

 Does this question ask for who's got cooking skills or who is more likely to cook me breakfast? Because I'm pretty sure Magnus can't cook, but he is a good person. Mustang can probably cook, but she would be too busy to cook. Hmmm. I think Mustang if I were part of her family.

...

And that's it for the You're Not Good Enough Book Tag. It was a lot of fun. :D 


 


 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment